OWS Wall Switch Sensor
The OWS Wall Switch Sensors are line-powered, wall-mount, occupancy/vacancy sensors with an integrated rocker switch that communicates wirelessly to Echoflex controllers. The OWS is a no-neutral, conductor-powered device connecting to line voltage and earth ground ( <0.5mA). The OWS sensors are ideal for installation in small offices and boardrooms requiring on/off switching, dimming and occupancy/vacancy sensing.
The Dual Tech version of the OWS sensors provides the most advanced technology of passive audio-sensing across the entire PIR detection range, ensuring lights stay ON when the space is occupied. Innovative noise filtering is used to prevent false occupancy triggers.
- Wall-mount occupancy/vacancy sensor with 180° angle of detection
- No-neutral device connecting to line voltage and earth ground ( <0.5 mA)
- Communicates wirelessly with Echoflex 902 MHz controllers for:
- manual control of lights (ON / OFF and Dimming)
- occupancy control of receptacles
- Walk test feature and sensitivity adjustment
The OWS is available in a wireless, battery-powered version, the OWS-BTY. The OWS-BTY complies with NEC 2017 directives to eliminate manufacturing of electrical control devices that introduce current on the grounding connection, or “no-neutral” devices (NEC sections 404.2 and 404.22). It includes the same features of the line voltage power version, including a dual tech option.
Datasheets & Specs
Manuals & Release Notes