Privacy and Cookie Policies
Legal Terms and Conditions
By using this site, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions. You agree that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or in contravention of these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you.
This site and all the information it contains is provided for information purposes only on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors.
Information contained in these websites is checked and updated by Echoflex Solutions Inc (EFS) with due diligence on a regular basis. This notwithstanding, data may become subject to changes during the intervening period. Therefore, EFS does not assume any liability or guarantee for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. This applies also to other websites that may be accessed through hyperlinks. EFS assumes no responsibility for the contents of websites that can be accessed through such links. Further, EFS reserves the right to change or amend the information provided at any time and without prior notice.
The content and design of the Web sites is subject to copyright. Duplication of pages (text whether in full or in part, pictures or graphics) can only be made with the prior agreement of EFS, unless the duplication is of a nature which does not need consent, in accordance with legal stipulations.
Echoflex Solutions Inc (EFS) understands how important it is to keep your personal information confidential, especially online. EFS does not sell, trade, rent or release any of the information you provide. We respect that you do not want this information disclosed to other companies.
We do enter the information into our internal database and may send you electronic forms of marketing and promotional materials. We also reserve the right to send printed marketing and promotional materials.
If at any time you do not want to receive information from EFS, please contact us at 604-815-0092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that you be removed from our database. Always feel free to contact Echoflex Solutions Inc. with any questions.
Last Updated: 06/29/2023
What are cookies?
Types of cookies
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies are required in order to make our site run. These cookies run automatically when you visit our site and cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, our site would not work as it should. Below is a list of the essential cookies used on each of our sites:
Used to store the user's preferences regarding cookie choices
- Non – essential Cookies: Non – essential cookies are cookies we have added to the site in order to enhance your experience on the site. You can choose to allow or disallow these cookies to run on the site, as explained below. Please note, if you block non – essential cookies, your experience on the site may be affected. Below is a list of the non – essential cookies used on each of our sites:
Cookies starting with "_ga" are installed by Google Analytics. These cookies are used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
Cookies starting with "_gat” are installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
A Facebook cookie containing a unique browser and user ID, used for targeted advertising.
This cookie is set by Facebook to contain this click ID to be used to track back Facebook Pixel events to the Facebook click
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-Party cookies are served by third parties. We do not control these Third-Party cookies. If you have any questions about these Third-Party cookies, you should contact the Third-Party directly. Below is a list of the Third-Party cookies used on each of our sites:
- Non – essential cookies will run automatically. You may be able to turn these cookies off through your browser.
- To manage your cookie preferences, click on the “Manage Website Data Collection Preferences” link at the bottom left of your browser window.
- For all visitors to any of the sites listed in the charts above, your cookie preferences for one site will be carried through to all sites.
+1 (778) 733-0111
Attn: Legal Department