Echoflex Solutions is pleased to introduce the Resonate Occupancy Sensor (ROS). The ROS is a solar powered, passive infrared, wireless occupancy sensor. The sensor transmits occupancy state to Echoflex wireless controllers for Auto-On + Auto-off or Manual-On + Auto- Off operation. The ROS operates continuously in low light levels (> 2.5 foot-candles) and when fully charged, can operate up to 200 hours in total darkness. The ROS sensor does not require a battery to operate and is available in 3 coverage patterns to satisfy a variety of applications.
The Resonate Occupancy Sensor is a key component in Echoflex’s Smart Space Solutions, delivering energy savings to classrooms, open office spaces, and corridors.
The ROS features:
- Solar powered PIR occupancy sensor
- Charges on natural and artificial light
- Occupancy/Vacancy control
- Continuous operation in low light conditions
- Corner, wide angle, and hallway lens options
- Low maintenance – battery free
To find data sheets and install guides for the Resonate Occupancy Sensor visit our website or click here.