The Multi-Scene Station (MSS) offers a sleek user interface to the full power of Echoflex control systems. Available in 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-button configurations, the Multi-Scene Station wirelessly activates preset lighting scenes for individual fixtures or zones.
Powerful scene support
With color temperature and light intensity control, designers can dial in any preset look they want and rest assured the MSS will recall it perfectly, time after time. Stations can include up to eight buttons, offering designers and users multiple choices. With crisp, tactile feedback and custom symbols available for the stations, users can have confidence they’re choosing exactly the right look.
Easy to use, easy to install
A low-profile and screwless face plate give the MSS a clean, contemporary appearance. Because it’s wireless, it’s easy to place the Multi-Scene Station exactly where you want it. With Signal White, Gray, Cream, and Black color options, its attractive design is sure to fit in with any decor. And with an expected battery life of 10 years, you’ll have to replace the furniture before you replace a battery.
- 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-button models
- Color temperature, dimming, and on/off control
- Labelled buttons for easy use
- Mounting options include: surface-mount, backing plate, or line-voltage wall box with barrier plate
- 10-year battery life
- Low-profile scene station with screw-less face plate
- White, Black, Gray, or Cream
- Wireless range of 24 meters (80 feet) in commercial office space. Up to 100 meters (330 feet) line of sight
Datasheets & Specs
Manuals & Release Notes
Multi-Scene Station Install Guide