Elaho Occupancy & Vacancy Sensors
The global chip shortage has created longer lead times on Elaho control systems.
Please check with your local rep or dealer on availability.
Light a space only when it's in use
Elaho Occupancy & Vacancy Sensors can cut down on wasted electricity. They automatically detect motion, and can be used for either occupancy or vacancy detection in areas up to 2,000 square feet, ensuring a space is only lit while in use. Elaho Sensors are perfect for conference rooms, custodial closets, restrooms, and other areas that are empty for a long period of time.
Occupancy and Vacancy Sensors also help you comply with current energy regulations. They meet ASHRAE 90.1 and CA Title 20/24 codes, and are UL LISTED and CE Marked.
- Automatic setting of occupancy or vacancy mode (no configuration)
- Small-room, large-room and high-ceiling options available
- Passive Infrared (PIR) detection
- Thirty-second grace timer
- Walk test function
- Supports small motion detection up to 45ft
- Up to 2,000-square-foot coverage
- Available in white and black finishes
- Meets ASHRE 90.1 and CA Title 20/24
- UL LISTED and CE marked
|Product||Elaho Occupancy & Vacancy Sensors|
|Release Notes||Elaho Occupancy-Vacancy Sensor v3.3.4 Release Note|
|Others||Vacancy Sensor Installation Guide|
|Others||Occupancy Sensor Installation Guide|