Elaho Light Sensors
Harness natural light to save energy
The right amount of light. Elaho Light Sensors help you cut down on wasted energy. When a space is lit by natural light coming in through windows or skylights, it doesn't make sense to have the electric lighting running at full. Light Sensors are able to detect and measure the amount of natural light in an area, and raise or lower the output of lighting fixtures accordingly, to maintain a consistent lighting level.
Energy savings anywhere. Elaho Light Sensors have a single head option for interior, exterior, and atrium use. They also support two-sensor averaging, so if you have a large space, you can locate sensors in different locations to light the entire area evenly. The head of the Sensors can be detached and located apart from the controller, allowing you the most flexibility for your venue.
- Single-head option for indoor, outdoor and atrium settings (0-6500 lux)
- Remote head mounting option
- Built-in target lux configuration
- Two-sensor averaging for ideal light levels in a light-changing environment
- Available in white or black
Datasheets & Specs
Manuals & Release Notes
Elaho Light Sensor v3.3.4 Release Note