4 Channel Contact Input Interface - ERCII
The Echoflex Contact Input Interface offers four wired inputs to interface with Echoflex wireless control devices. Each input has two terminals (+5V, Input) for interfacing with almost any equipment creating a hybrid control solution.
When the two terminals are bridged through an external dry contact, the input triggers transmission of a telegram based on standard profiles (EEP).
Supported EEP’s include:
- Key card Activated Switch
- Rocker Switch
- Occupancy Sensor
- Window/Door Contact
Each channel can then be linked to the same or different receivers so when the input is activated, a wireless telegram is sent representing the input’s state.
The Contact Input Interface is a simple method of integrating wireless devices into existing panels, wired control systems, or energy management systems.
- Four wired input channels
- Each channel operates separately sending wireless switch or sensor commands to Echoflex controllers
- Low voltage interface to fire alarm, security, lighting, or control panels
- Panel or DIN rail mount
- LED interface for channel status indication
- Supports key card switch , rocker switch, occupancy sensor and window switch profiles
- Available in 902 MHz
Datasheets & Specs
Manuals & Release Notes
|Description||File Type||File Type|
|ERCII-AU Wiring Diagram||dwg|