ElahoTouch offers compact, stylish, and intuitive touchscreen control of lighting in architectural and smaller entertainment spaces. Combining three powerful capabilities into one elegant device, ElahoTouch can:
- Act as an interface into a standalone or integrated Elaho control system
- Provide status and control of all Elaho products
- Direct control for DMX/RDM and sACN fixtures and devices
ElahoTouch shines in all environments, whether in a commercial building with users who need to choose between preset looks, or in an event space to create and recall predetermined looks.
Because ElahoTouch is part of the Elaho family it works flawlessly in an Elaho control system. All Elaho control and power products are compatible: control stations, responsive controls, interfaces – even Room Controllers and Elaho Relay Panels. When the Elaho control system doesn’t meet the need, integration with DMX and sACN power control and fixture products is also straightforward.
Users can locally program channels, presets, and sequences to control their devices, even ones in multiple spaces. Programming is simplified with native RDM for discovery of connected fixtures and customizable palettes. Color control is intuitive and accessible with a color picker and customizable color palettes to let users take full advantage of their system.
ElahoTouch mounts in a standard 3-gang back box and is powered by PoE or 24VDC, making installation a breeze. Intuitive and easy-to-use faders and buttons display on ElahoTouch’s crisp and vibrant 7-inch (17.8-cm) screen. The graphics on the screen support customized layout and naming for any application. The touchscreen interface provides three standby modes to conserve screen life: displaying a user-provided logo, dim, and off; and returns instantaneously to normal functionality with any user interaction.
The stylish, sleek, and durable design is built to hold up to daily use and high-traffic areas. Its modern style matches common architectural finishes, and it’s designed to be neutral to fit anywhere. The black glass front is offered in four bezel colors: Cream, Gray, White, and Black.
- Locally program and control zones, presets and sequences
- Locally program and control channels, presets, and sequences
- 80 channels of Elaho, DMX, or sACN control
- Control multiple Elaho spaces
- Full palette system
- Directly control lights on any system that supports DMX or sACN
- 3-gang back box for easy install
- 7-inch (17.8-cm) touchscreen interface
- Intuitive and accessible color control
- RDM discovery of devices
- Black glass front with four bezel colors: Cream, Gray, White, and Black
Model Number: ETS