Echoflex Solutions launches Dual Tech Wall Switch Sensor
Echoflex Solutions Inc. introduces an industry first with the new OWS series of Wall Switch Sensors.
Available in PIR and Dual Tech PIR/Acoustic sensing models, the new OWS Wall Switch Sensors are line-powered, wall-mount, occupancy/vacancy sensors with an integrated rocker switch that communicates wirelessly to Echoflex controllers. The OWS is a no-neutral conductor-powered device connecting to line voltage and earth ground (<0.5mA).
The OWS sensors are ideal for installation in small offices and boardrooms that require on/off switching, dimming, occupancy/vacancy sensing and occupancy-based plug load control.
The new OWS Series Wall Switch Sensor features:
- PIR or Dual Tech (PIR/Acoustic) occupancy/vacancy detection
- Integrated rocker switch for on/off switching and dimming
- Independent linking of switch and sensor to Echoflex lighting and plug load controllers
- 180-degree angle of detection
- 11m (36ft) detection range