Echoflex introduces MOS Series Dual Tech Ceiling Mount Sensor
In the continuing evolution of our occupancy-sensor platform, Echoflex Solutions, Inc. is launching the MOS-DT solar-powered, wireless, dual-technology sensor.
Improvements in solar energy-harvesting and power management have made it possible for us to create this benchmark in battery-free, wireless, dual-tech ceiling sensors. The MOS-DT uses PIR and acoustic sensing technologies to provide 360 degrees of large-area occupancy detection up to 2,000 square feet. False trips are minimized through advanced signal filtering, resulting in positive occupant detection.
The new MOS Series Dual Tech Ceiling Mount Sensors feature:
- a walk-test feature that allows installers to test operation and installation location during commissioning
- operation in low light conditions: 5 foot candles/50 lux
- operation on a full charge up to seven days in complete darkness, in battery-free applications
- integrated range confirmation to ensure reliable wireless communications
- solar harvesting and light-level feedback to ensure sufficient operational power