OWS Wall Switch Sensor
The OWS Wall Switch Sensors are line-powered, wall-mount, occupancy/vacancy sensors with an integrated rocker switch that communicate swirelessly to Echoflex controllers. The OWS is a no-neutral, conductor-powered device connecting to line voltage and earth ground ( <0.5mA). The OWS sensors are ideal for installation in small offices and boardrooms requiring on/off switching, dimming and occupancy/vacancy sensing.
The Dual Tech version of the OWS sensors provides the most advanced technology of passive audio-sensing across the entire PIR detection range, ensuring lights stay ON when the space is occupied. Innovative noise filtering is used to prevent false occupancy triggers.
- Wall-mount occupancy/vacancy sensor with 180° angle of detection
- No-neutral device connecting to line voltage and earth ground ( <0.5 mA)
- Communicates wirelessly with Echoflex 902 MHz controllers for:
- manual control of lights (ON / OFF and Dimming)
- occupancy control of receptacles
- Walk test feature and sensitivity adjustment
|Datasheet||8DC-0771 OWS-IR||8DC-0795 OWS-DT|
|Installation Guide||8DC-5682 OWS|
|Wiring Diagram||OWS-IR-120-277 dwg||OWS-DT-120-277 dwg|
|Wiring Diagram||OWS-IR-120.277 pdf||OWS-DT-120.277 pdf|