Integration Sales Manager
- Work in concert with the building automation business development consultant.
- Provide support with presentations, design assistance, take-offs and quotations primarily for the integration of lighting controls.
- Work with building automation systems OEM’s, dealers and contractors to get Echoflex products as the project design standard
- Keep abreast of consultant activity relating to projects.
- Maintain contact with key end user accounts in assigned region.
- Help promote Echoflex through direct visits with customers and future prospects.
- Develop personal and long-term relationships with these clients.
- Travel as required to visit these customers and prospects.
- Provide technical assistance as required.
- Attends regional trade shows and follows up on leads from national trade shows
- Assist Echoflex’ building automation customers in strategic planning for bids and proposals to sell Echoflex equipment into defined market.
- Actively follow up on these proposals and assist in closing orders.
- Insure that all parties are treated fairly by the factory, and resolve any complaints and difficulties
- Coordinate with Echoflex’ area sales managers to reduce potential sales channel conflicts.
- Work with the building automation OEM’s, dealers and contractors to establish discounts on a job by job basis
- Know the competition and their operational styles
- Evaluate progress of the strategic plan, and work with sales manager and building automation building automation development consult to implement improvements and changes.
- Identify weak areas of the sales region and make efforts to strengthen those areas through training/promotion and direct contact with people in the region
- Maintain direct contact with existing key accounts
- Resolve problems, customer complaints, and regenerate goodwill towards Echoflex.
- Negotiate sales arrangements for key accounts
- Entertain customers, develop and maintain long term relations with key accounts
- Develop new key accounts to insure long term business for Echoflex
- Other duties as assigned.
- Special projects and requests are completed in a timely and positive fashion
- Manage expenses and budgets related to travel
- Complete expense reports and submit to Administrator for approval.
- Associate Degree in Business or related field along with 5 years of job related experience
- 4 or more years of increasing responsible positions within the Sales department
- Previous experience in lighting controls sales and/or building automation systems and sales channels.
- Previous experience in wireless controls solutions and their applications and limitations into retrofit and new construction opportunities
- 5 plus years previous experience
- Knowledge of company policies
- Motivation and leadership skills
- Excellent communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively with many different personality types.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills, working knowledge of common programs - Microsoft Office, Adobe, AutoDesk, Bluebeam Revu and others.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks