Echoflex Solutions Inc. introduces an industry first with the new OWS series of Wall Switch Sensors.
Available in PIR and Dual Tech PIR/Acoustic sensing models, the new OWS Wall Switch Sensors are line-powered, wall-mount, occupancy/vacancy sensors with an integrated rocker switch that communicates wirelessly to Echoflex controllers. The OWS is a no-neutral conductor-powered device connecting to line voltage and earth ground (<0.5mA).
The OWS sensors are ideal for installation in small offices and boardrooms that require on/off switching, dimming, occupancy/vacancy sensing and occupancy-based plug load control.
The new OWS Series Wall Switch Sensor features:
- PIR or Dual Tech (PIR/Acoustic) occupancy/vacancy detection
- Integrated rocker switch for on/off switching and dimming
- Independent linking of switch and sensor to Echoflex lighting and plug load controllers
- 180-degree angle of detection
- 11m (36ft) detection range