Echoflex Solutions, Inc. is pleased to introduce a daylight-harvesting solution that utilizes our self-powered, wireless controls. Echoflex’s photo sensor transmits light-level readings to receivers or dimming controllers, which can then modulate the artificial light contribution based on need. Harvesting the ambient daylight in work and living areas is a well-recognized method of conserving energy.
The new 21 Series Tap Photo Sensor features:
- Simple tap configuration to establish daylighting switching and dimming
- Light level, range confirmation and commissioning test modes
- Over 80 hours of operation in the dark
- Low light-level operation and minimal charge time
- Self-adjusting transmission rates to reduce energy usage in low light conditions
- Switch selectable light level sensing
Watch the video at http://bit.ly/2aeBDvq to learn more about daylighting solutions.