Emergency Bypass Load Controller – EREB-A
The EREB-A Emergency Bypass Load Controller is a UL 924 listed device that is powered from an emergency source and provides power to emergency lighting load(s). The controller ensures a “lights on state” during loss of normal power while tracking the state of normal lighting loads during normal operation. The EREB-A also assures a “lights on” override by utilizing a normally closed emergency contact closure which interfaces with fire alarms and emergency systems.
The EREB is ideally suited for retrofit or new construction applications where emergency circuits are lit 24 hours. Integrating these circuits with the lighting system saves energy while strictly adhering to NEC requirements.
The EREB is compatible with lighting control systems, schedulers, motion based lighting, and dimming systems.
- - Automatic control of emergency power output to fixture or single zone emergency lighting upon loss of normal power
- - 120V and 277V power systems
- - Normally closed, 20A fully-rated relay
- - Automatically activates lighting upon loss of normal power
- - Provides remote activation by dry contact closure for connection to a fire alarm or building management system
- - Test button with LEDs for field testing and verification
- - Remote and Power status LED’s
- - ½ NPT or DIN rail mount models available
- - Enclosures. Compatible with DIN 43880 and DIN EN 60715
- - UL/cUL 924 Listed